Get HealthyOne sip at a time
LOSE WEIGHT, FIGHT FREE RADICALS, INCREASE ENERGY
We all know that to maintain a healthy body we’re supposed to eat multiple servings of nutrient dense foods everyday. For most of us, this is easier said than done.
Recent studies show that 90% of Americans don’t eat the recommended 3 cups of fruits and vegetables a day recommended by the CDC.
That means 90% of Americans are depriving their bodies of essential nutrients!
Those essential nutrients are needed for everything from basic daily tasks, to fighting of illness and repairing the body.
But what really happens to a body that lacks essential nutrients? Is it THAT big of deal?
When we lack essential nutrients we:
- Are more vulnerable to chronic disease, like cancer and heart disease
- May be unable to produce enough red blood cells to carry oxygen around the body.
- May have a loss of bone density of a weakening of our bones.
- Will see an increase bad cholesterol.
- Will have an increased risk for heart attack
- May experience digestive complications including ulcers.
- Will have poor blood sugar numbers which may lead to type II diabetes.
If you’re not getting enough fruits and vegetables it’s very likely you’re shaving years off of your life.
THANKS TO JUICING YOU CAN BEGIN TO REVERSE YOUR BAD HABITS AND INCREASE YOUR ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT INTAKE.
Eating all the fruits and veggies you need every day is easy when you take up juicing.
Unlike other food prep methods, juicing allows keeps produce intact nutritionally. Plus, you can get all your fruits and vegetables by just drinking a couple cups of juice.
I understand if you’re skeptical…
Let’s look at the various ways juicing can improve your health!
We all know the ups and downs caffeine and sugar bring. But juice can help boost your energy levels for all day smooth sailing.
Juicing helps to detox your body by clearing out harmful toxins.
SLOWS DOWN AGING
Increasing essential nutrients can help you combat aging while contributing to a gorgeous complexation.
NUTRIENTS YOU CAN’T GET ANYWHERE ELSE
Did you know that there are nutrients in vegetables and fruits that you can’t get from other food groups. Some of these nutrients include folate, vitamin A and potassium.
Don’t neglect your body a day longer. Get a copy of Juicing Systems For Optimal Nutrition To Learn:
- How to pick out the best juicer for you
- Which vegetables and fruits are best to juice for particular benefits.
- What the hidden benefit of drinking green juice is.
- Which produce is best for your skin.
- Why are blending and juicing different.
- How juicing helps fight cancer.
- How to use juicing as part of your weight loss plan
- And much more…
Did we mention that you’ll also get 8 of our favorite juicing recipes to get you started?
Start learning and benefiting from juicing for a better and happier life.
On Sale Now!